Monday, October 12, 2009

Hope Against Hope - A Poem

I composed this poem on October 21, 2008. This poem reflects my true feelings and emotions. If you like the poem please do leave a comment.


   Hope Against Hope

I will love you forever
But you won’t love me a bit – I can bet;
You won’t even think of me – never and ever;
Still I’ll keep on loving you just like that.

Even if I die for you, my love
You won’t even look back
for once to see my fate.
I know you will choose to love
a lifeless gravel or a vagabond but me,
Still you will be the one and only one for me.
Oh, you are not cruel, it’s just my fate
And if you’ll know my feelings, you’ll just hate.

But no matter, till eternity I’ll have to wait.
For only hope is what I have with me
And I hope that my hope will win
One day....you see....

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software



Related Articles by Categories


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories