Friday, September 11, 2009

Love SMS

Love can never be taught for it is to be learned;

Love can never be bought for it is to be given;

Love can never be kept for it is to be free;

Love can never be old for it is to last for a lifetime.

* * * *

I need no jewel, they can be sold,

Your heart glitters more than gold,

You are as pure as a baby at birth,

I need no heaven when you are on earth.

* * * *

Always search for a beautiful heart,

Don’t search a beautiful face,

Because beautiful things are not always good,

But good things are always beautiful.

* * * *

I have a heart & it’s true.

But now it has gone from me to you.

So please take care of it, just like I do,

Because I have no heart & now you have two.

* * * *

When I first saw you, I was afraid to talk to you;

When I first talked to you, I was afraid to like you;

When I first liked you, I was afraid to love you;

Now that I love you, I’m afraid to lose you.



Related Articles by Categories


1 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories