Saturday, September 19, 2009

Strangulated Feeling

I composed the following poem on March 25, 2007. It goes like:

Strangulated Feeling

A secret feeling I can’t express,
Without expressing I can’t repress
To express it is really hard
While repressing it- I’ve become a bard.
 
Wanna express my love to her all the time
But it’s so hard to express even a single time.
Don’t know the way to vent my love
The only hope is God above.
 
There is no medium, no outlet
To call my love for a simple date,
Can’t say my love to my love,
Though she is gentle like a dove.
 
Social bounds- so hard to break
So many barriers- tough nut to crack
Circumstances- never went my way
Could see the hope just fading away
 
All because I have no right
For I’m disable, I have no might.


          
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software



Related Articles by Categories


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories