Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Why the Title – ‘Die-Hard Optimist’?

Why I’ve titled my blog – ‘Die-Hard Optimist’? People or the reader may think that I must be bragging or blowing things out of proportions. But there’s a strong reason for being so.

There are a times when I felt really down and out. There are many instances when I couldn’t get what I want or things don’t go the way I want it to be. I could find no way out of the situation. I felt utterly helpless and really depressed. And consequently I began to think that I should give up. But after sometime something shakes me up and I try to find solace in prayer and that power of prayer gives me back my confidence. I resolve to do my best and leave the rest to God, relying total faith in divine help. Then I began to feel positive and determined. And finally, with solid determination I get on with my life.

This happens with me every time I’m in trouble or in stress. After feeling depressed for sometime, I get my optimism back with a bang. There’s always a hidden optimism in me which wakes me up whenever I feel utterly helpless, hopeless, down and out.



Related Articles by Categories


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories