Sunday, August 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

This year my birthday which falls on 31st July was boring and a kind of damp squib. Everybody from my family whether my mom, dad, brother and sister all of them forgot my birthday. Even my students (my 2 favorite students) didn’t wish me this year. They had been wishing me unfailingly since last 3 years. It was a kind of disappointment for me since my family members had been wishing me every year, but this year had to be different. Nevertheless my dear sister wished me on the next day & it was a kind of consolation for me. Although we don’t throw a party or like that but every year especially on my birthday we either cut the cake or treat ourselves with chocolates etc. That’s it and nothing pompous.

I already started this blog on my birthday so this should be a birthday gift to myself & now I'm wishing myself 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME' or rather belated 'Happy Birthday'.


"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME"





Related Articles by Categories


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories