Saturday, December 12, 2009

My Horrible Experience with Reliance GSM

Two-Three months back I bought a Nokia mobile phone and for that I was looking for a good mobile service provider. Although, since the very beginning I knew that in India Airtel provides much better service than any other service provider. But its call rates are much higher compared to others. So I thought why not try some other service provider. I had to choose between Vodafone and Reliance GSM. Then Reliance launched its Simply Reliance Scheme (5o-paise/minute scheme) and I bought its GSM sim card thinking that Reliance is also a big name and its GSM service may be better, who knows?

But my experience with Reliance GSM was really horrible and annoying. I live in the heart of the city and my mobile would show “No Network Coverage” most of the time. Whenever at home or indoors I could neither make a call nor able to receive any call. As poor network was not enough the problem of frequent call-drop added to my woes. I could never complete a conversation on phone. It was really frustrating and I felt like cheated by such a Big Business name. Within one month of such horrible experience I got fed up with the Reliance and I instantly bought a new Airtel connection without any second thought, saying good-bye to Reliance forever.



Related Articles by Categories


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories