Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My PC crashed Again!

At last, my PC started working fine after it crashed last Friday. I called the technician the same day but due Diwali holidays there was lot of backlog and also there weren’t enough men available to do the job. Most of them went on a Diwali vacation. Otherwise, my PC would have been running smoothly in a day or two. Now it took four days!

I thought my PC has become outdated and that’s why it is giving me problem now-a-days. But the problem was something else. The two RAMs in the PC were conflicting with each other. Hence the older one which was slowing down the PC had to be removed.

Due this technical problem I had to stay offline without even touching my PC. I couldn’t even drop on entrecard and Adgitize for four days at a stretch. I hope my e-buddies will understand my problem and continue to give their support by regularly visiting my site.



Related Articles by Categories


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories